In celebration of DA's 15 B-day I will join along in the questionnaire!
1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
I've been on DA for about 2 1/2 years now.
2. What does your username mean?
I got my username from trying to think of name that would stick with people.
Originally the name Lily came from a character that I was writing about ( I have a hobby of writing stories in my spar time. The story revolving around Lily became the longest story I'd ever written: 600 pages long ). Eventually the name Lily stopped being about my character and just became the name I go by online. I am Lily
3.Describe yourself in three words.
Thoughtful, loyal and funny.
4. Are you left or right handed?
Right handed. ( can't do jack with my left hand )
5. What was your first deviation?
The first deviant I ever posted was that of a pastel picture of a fox :
6. What is your favorite type of art to create?
Anime! Bishies! Shoujo! Other!
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
I would like to master the ability to use pastels for the texture of fur and plants. What I can do now is good, but with the limited space in my house it's hard to get the practice needed.
8. What was your first favorite?
Uh . . . I honestly don't remember. It was either something really obscure or it was Sonic the Hedgehog related.
9. What type of art do you tend to favorite the most?
I tend to favorite a lot of InuYasha artwork and other anime artwork in general. Doesn't matter to me if it's digital or traditional art.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
YOU e_O I love your artwork but you are also my rival.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
I'd like to meet She is the illustrator for the Amazing Agent Luna series along with a few other manga's.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
It's not just a fellow deviant that has impacted my life but my watchers and the community itself that have impacted me. From a simple comment to saying that they like my work, to telling their stories with me and sharing their experiences, that has done so much for me.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
Computer paper, No. 2 pencil.
Sharpie and copic markers.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
In the corner of my room . . . cause that's where my art-desk is.
15. What is your favorite DeviantArt memory?
Hitting my 1,000 watcher.
Anyway, thanks for everything DA!